martedì 9 agosto 2011

H&M Fall-Winter...

Yes, I know, it's a bit early to start thinking about new clothes for the next season...but I haven't bought so many clothes with sales (I had/have to study) ... :(

Watching on H&M italian website I just find out what I want to start the next academic year with a new vibe...






















What I saw this year is that in the main franchising shops (like H&M and Zara) skirts are shorter than ever! I mean, I'm not that kind of skinny girl the fashion world wants, but I'm not even a fat one...I'm in the middle, but I just feel unconfortable with all my thighs in "open air"...What kind of woman do they want?? And the super skinny jeans? Oh Gosh, I can't even put one of my legs inside of them...it's so stressing and hurts so much... My boyfriend says I don't have to be worry about this stupid things, but when you are across the street in Italy (expecially in northern Italy) you can feel everyone's eyes on your body...and you have to be kind of perfect in your way...and I'm not...
So the only skirt I found out wearable for me is this one:


It's so ethereal...

This year my mom promised me to buy a new fall jacket (the last one I bought was in 2007...) so I need a good one to wear for the next 3-4 years.


I really like the second one, the first one may be too short.
And more, this year it's blazer time: what do you think of these ones??


I love them all!! ;)
Well, I'll go back to my books...see you!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts with Thumbnails