sabato 18 settembre 2010

Vintage Shopping!!

I LOVE SHOPPING!!
As I was in the mood for shopping I bought these amazing vintage patterns.

First of all this 60's simple pattern which I can modify in every way I want. It is a fitted A-line dress, size 12 bust 34...I bought it for 8$, without any shipping cost...AMAZING!!
Here is the link of the website ---> Vintage Stitiching

 Then I bought this 70's patterns on LanetzLiving, one is a loose dress  with a belt and a vest, the other one is a long west with trousers...Aren't they so lovely??

How much did I spend?? 22,5$, including the shipping (17,23€!!!)
I can't wait to work on these!!
See you soon
Love

UP-TO-DATE!
I bought on Patterns from the Past these three patterns from differents years, for only $3 each (€2.3)!!
They are skirts, many kind of them...


Only the 3rd picture is from the original website, the other ones are from the internet (the sizes are different, I bought pattern with 27" waist and 38" hips).
Lovely lovely lovely!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts with Thumbnails