lunedì 4 ottobre 2010

Filecutter - Mon(day)Review

Welcome back to my Mon(day)Review!
I'm sorry last week I haven't written a new post, but I was really really busy (I started the University in spanish, and you know, when it's not your mother tongue....), but I finally found time to write.

Searching on Etsy I found out this wonderful vintage corner called Round to it & Vintage. Here you can find a lot of vintage collectables (I love these vintage tins, and these lovely hand craved hummingbird earrings!!), but, more over, you can find cheap vintage sewing patterns. I know, you can't believe it, but every pattern costs only $1.99 each and, if you buy 3 or more in the same purchase, the owner will lower the price to $1.59!! UNBELIEVABLE!!

I bought these two patterns:



So, let's enjoy this wonderful shop!! :)

See you soon!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts with Thumbnails