giovedì 7 ottobre 2010

Shopaholic!!

I'm going mad...but in a really bad way...I think I have bacame shopaholic!!
Look, in this month I bought 12 vintage patterns, 9 metres of fabric and a sewing machine! Well, I think I can determine by myself the diagnose... :)

But, how can I stop myself? I really felt in love with vintage patterns, with sewing and everything sorround this beautiful hobby.

Here is the fabric I bought yesterday on ATMLABEL ( I told you soon or later I would have purchased something on that web-shop...), for €3.70/mt (I bought 2 mts). It's 65% cotton and 35% polyester and I think it really worths the price. And I will receive it in 5 days (normally would have been 3 days, but we have to count the weekend).

On Etsy (I love this website!!) I bought 3 yards of black scalloped lace at only $2.00/yard.

Why did I bought these fabric? Here it is the reason: I want to sew this dress for the Last Year Eve... Have you recognized the dress? It's the one of Marc Jacob Blair Waldorf wore in the pilot episode of Gossip Girl. I-L-O-V-E-I-T!!
I know, it would be different, but it would be mine!!


 Last, I bought these two patterns, from filecutter and vintage sewing notions (zippers, buttons...).

See you soon,
from your shopaholic! :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts with Thumbnails