mercoledì 6 ottobre 2010

Unbelievable

Ok, how many kilometers we have between Texas and Spain? I don't know for certain, but for sure thousands, no? Well, the last patterns I bought on Filcutter shop were shipped so fast they arrived today!! I bought them on the 29th sept, and in just a week they arrived!! Thinking I'm still waiting for patterns I bought on the 20th of sept...

One other thing quite unbelievable is about a website I found, ATMLABEL, a very cheap fabric shop! I have read few reviews and it was written they really recommend to buy on this website, although the quality is not one of the best (but we know quality is something subjective...). I think I will buy metres and metres of fabric (wool, I really want wollen fabric).

What do you think of this wool? Isn't it so similar to the one of the Lindsey cape?

It's only €5.50/mt!!

(60% wool, 40% polyamide)

This is acetate taffeta lining in burgundy.

€2.20/mt

Viscose stretch jersey with pattern (really 70's!!)

€4.50/mt
Cotton shirt gingham in purple

100% cotton, on both sides chequered.

€5.00/mt







Well, in the future I will purchase on this shop, trust me!! :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts with Thumbnails