venerdì 17 settembre 2010

News

News news...
Well, I almost reached the 100 views on my BurdaStyle account: so happy!!

I have ordened on internet a piece of fabric (2 mts), on this website: Cheap Fabrics
<---this is the color, Olive, my boyfriend has chosen it, so, if you don't like it, it's not my fault!!

Can't wait to start again sewing...the problem it that I need a sewing machine, but I'm working on this little particular.. :)

See you,
Love





Update: I have decided I'll use this fabric to sew this 70's dress...I love it, I really hope it will be like the one in the drawing!!


The dress I want to make is the one in blue, but I think I won't sew the pockets like in the picture but like the ones in the dresses 2 and 4...what do you think?

Pattern bought on YourPatternShop !!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts with Thumbnails