martedì 2 novembre 2010

New works, old ones...

I told you, I am really busy with the University (in the morning I have the internship in the Hospital and in the afternoon the lessons...and on Friday I have my  first exam in spanish...) so I can't sew right now...I promise on Sunday I will post some pictures of some finish work!

Do you rember this vintage pattern?? I have quite finished the outfit in blue (well, mine is in olive green)...missing only the lateral seams and the collar...

By the way, talking about something new, I will soon start to sew a dress for the Burda Style competition...I searche on the web for some inspiratione and, wow, I found something!! I can't post images, you know, but I will post my work on it, I promise!

See you soon...








PS: I add a link to this beautiful idea...

Click on it!! ----->


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts with Thumbnails